Monday, October 20, 2008

In the Beginning...

OK--so everyone in the universe has a blog except me.  I get it.  The problem is, and continues to be, what in the world do I have going on in my life that is interesting?  Do people really care about things I have to say?  And the answer is--NO.  But, I do love to cook.  So I thought I would create a blog where I posted recipes I have used, and where readers can post thoughts and recipes as well.  Sort of like an online cookbook for my friends.  And, voila!  I am beginning one now.  So, please feel free to add your recent recipes as well.  I'm not too passionate about much--there are only a few things in life that really get me excited...but food is one of them.  Thanks in advance for your posts!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for blogs... especially ones with recipes!! :)

Preben and Ellen said...

so cute kaite! and I care about what you have to say!! :) i'm looking forward to more recipes and sending you some too! :)

Carol Payne said...

What a fun idea! i will get busy finding something good to share.